BioButton COVID-19 Screening Solution for Visitors
Your Saint Lucia Travel Approval Process is almost complete!
BioButton devices are intended for use and purchase by persons 18 years of age and older. Purchase the BioButton wearable device and download the BioMobile application in preparation for upcoming travel.
The BioButton™ COVID-19 Screening solution has been identified by the Ministry of Health & Wellness, Saint Lucia as an important layer of health safety for inbound travelers to the country.
The BioButton solution is required for visitors/non-residents wishing to stay at one of the certified COVID-compliant accommodations that are not staffed with a 24-hr private medical team on premises (applicable to villas, resorts, apartments, yachts, etc).
For smooth entry to Saint Lucia, complete your pre-travel process today with the purchase of the BioButton medical grade wearable device that continuously measures skin temperature, heart rate and respiratory rate at rest. The benefit of this wearable device is the ability to detect signs and symptoms of an early COVID-like infection.
Here are some more details on the pre-travel experience:
For International Travelers (non-residents) departing from the U.S.A:
- You are required to wear a BioIntelliSense BioButton device for the first fourteen (14) days of your stay in Saint Lucia.
- The BioButton may be shipped to you before you travel or available for pick-up at the airport upon arrival in Saint Lucia.
- Proof of BioButton purchase is required for travel.
- You are required to download the BioMobile™ application (iOS 13+ and Android 8+) and complete daily health screening surveys through the mobile application. You may be required to demonstrate knowledge of use at the Port of Entry by the COVID-19 Medical Evaluation Nurses.
- The combination of BioButton vital sign data and results from the daily survey will generate a ‘Cleared’ badge. Displaying the BioMobile “Cleared’ badge in is required for clearance and participation is controlled COVID-compliant tourism excursions and activities.
For International Travelers (non-resident or non-national to Saint Lucia) departing from countries outside of the U.S.A (CANADA / EUROPE / CARIBBEAN / OTHER):
- A BioButton device will be available for pick-up upon check-in at your planned accommodation.
- At the port of entry, you will be required to show proof of purchase by submitting your official receipt to the Medical Evaluation Nurses. You are required to wear and activate the device before clearance is granted for participation in COVID-Compliant Tours and Excursions.
- The device must be worn for the first fourteen (14) days of accommodation in Saint Lucia.
- You are required to download the BioMobile™ application (iOS 13+ and Android 8+) and complete daily health screening surveys through the mobile application.
- The combination of BioButton vital sign data and results from the daily survey will generate a ‘Cleared’ badge required for clearance and participation in controlled COVID-Compliant tourism excursions and activities.
Thank you for taking the first step in supporting a safe environment for you, your fellow travelers, and the citizens of the beautiful island destination of Saint Lucia.
ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. SUPERVISED MINORS ARE EXEMPT FROM THE PURCHASE AND USE OF THIS DEVICE.